Built to take advantage of the GLONASS system/constellation of satellites as well as standard GPS, this robust external antenna is packaged in a low-profile water-resistant housing and provides 3 easy mounting solutions: pole, surface, or under-deck (for the underside of fiberglass decks). External GPS/GLONASS antennas provide increased flexibility and installation options as well as the potential for enhanced reception of GPS/GLONASS signal for those products with built-in GPS/GLONASS antennas.
- Dimensions (DxH): (inch) 3-19/32" x 1-5/18" / (mm) 91.6 x 49.5
- Weight: 7.1 oz / 201 g.
- Temperature Range: -22° F to 176° F / -30° C to 80° C
- Case Material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic alloy, waterproof to IPX7
What's In The Box?
- GA 38
- Surface mounting bracket
- Pole mounting bracket
- Under-deck mounting bracket
- Mounting hardware
- BNC-SMA antenna cable (32 ft/10m)
- Installation instructions