Commander 7x50 Binocular with Compass
The military-grade, porro prism Commander Series is the marine binocular choice for anyone who makes their living on the water – fishing guides, ship captains, tug boat operators, marine patrol, and law enforcement. These binoculars are also for those who live aboard or spend weeks on the water - yacht owners, blue water sailors, and racers - who need the best in marine optics.
The Commander Series has every feature and all the performance serious mariners demand, backed by Steiner’s unrivaled reputation for total performance on land and sea.
Integrates a fluid-damped, HD stabilized illuminated compass with ranging reticle into the binoculars, creating an accurate and invaluable viewing/navigation tool.
- 7x Magnification is the marine standard, with a wide, stable image for tracking other boats, buoys, and bridge numbers even in rough water.
- Floating Prism System uses a flexible silicone lens mount to absorb severe shock, impact, and abuse without damage.
- Sports-Auto Focus™ System lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps images razor sharp from 20 yards to infinity. No more chasing focus on moving objects.
- High definition optics incorporate the finest index-matched glass and advanced lens coatings for best-in-glass image clarity.
- ClicLoc® system attaches and releases the neck strap or harness instantly with push-button ease and is designed so binoculars hang straight and action-ready.
- Memory Diopter provides a handy mechanism to store and indicate your personal diopter setting.
- Floating Neckstrap is comfortably padded and bright yellow. It features 3M reflective trim making it highly visible keeping your Commander afloat and easy to spot in case of accidental spills.
- Makrolon® housing is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
- N2 injection™ system seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition - from artic cold to desert heat.
- Steiner Nano-Protection® hydrophobic molecular coating creates a lens surface so smooth water sheets off and dirt, dust, snow, and fingerprints are repelled for easy cleaning and a clear view.
- Magnification - 7x
- Objective (Diameter) - 50mm
- Battery -CR1/3N
- Field of View at 1,000 yards - 438'
- Weight - 38.4oz.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 6.2" x 8.1" x 14"
In the Box:
- Cleaning cloth
- Objective covers
- Rain guard
- Instruction manual