Siren 3 Plus™ Vessel Management System
The Siren Marine Siren 3 Plus™ is the latest innovation in the expanding Connected Boat® family of products from Siren Marine.
The Siren 3 Plus allows you to monitor, track, and control your boat from virtually anywhere with a mobile device. Keep an eye on critical systems such as battery and bilge, always know your boat's location with built-in GPS, and activate onboard devices such as lights or A/C with the touch of a button. A built-in NMEA2000 connection allows boaters to stay on top of critical information such as tank levels and engine data.
Compatible with both hard-wired and wireless sensors, the Siren 3 Plus is the perfect solution for any type of boat, from center consoles and cruisers to pontoons and sailboats. For wired and wireless sensors that are compatible with the Siren Pro 3 system, please see our Siren Marine Accessories section.
- Allows you to monitor, track and control your boat from anywhere with a mobile device
- Can monitor all sensors equipped within your Siren Marine security system
- Know your boat's location with built-in GPS
- Monitor tank levels and engine data
- Can work with either hard wired or wireless sensor
- Ability to connect up to 15 wireless Sensors (Siren 3 series wireless sensors only)
- Internal Cell, GPS, and wireless sensors antenna
- Integrated NMEA 2000 5-pin connector
- Integrated 4g/5g LTE global SIM card
- Includes two (2) outputs which can be used to control onboard devices, in addition to a manual Arm/Disarm switch.
- Dimensions - 6.5" x 4.4" x 2.1"
- Cellular Technology - 4G/5G CAT-M1
- Firmware Upgradability - Over the Air (OTA) for both Siren 3 Plus and wireless sensors
- Input Voltage Range - 9–30 VDC
- Wired Inputs - Battery 1, Battery 2, Arm/Disarm, High Water, Security, Shore Power and Ignition
In the Box:
- Siren 3 Plus Main Device
- One (1) wiring harness and connection hardware
- One (1) mounting bracket and mounting hardware
- Installation guide
- Mobile App guide