The R400NG is an AIS receiver unit with built in GPS Receiver and Ethernet interface, designed specifically for coastal monitoring of AIS equipped vessels.
Connected to an Ethernet Network and directly or via a Router to a PC running compatible software, AIS data transmitted from ships within range can be displayed on a screen giving a visual interpretation of the traffic within VHF range. The unit can also be mounted at a remote location and AIS data sent over the Internet to a fixed IP address for use on a dedicated server.
The R400NG has been specifically designed for use by the professional market and uses Comar’s well proven and internationally specified high sensitivity dual channel parallel receiver.
Note: this product was previously known as the SLR400NG and SLR200NG
- Industry Grade Dual Channel AIS Receiver
- Ideal for land-based monitoring of sea traffic
- With Ethernet network connectivity
- With Internal GPS Receiver
- An external GPS antenna with a TNC connector is required
- Ideal for feeding vessel tracking data to a website or a vessel monitoring server
- Rugged plastic housing
- Supplied complete with software
- Quick and easy to configure and install
- Universal AC power supply
- For shoreside monitoring of shipping by Government bodies
- Managing traffic at local port approaches
- Assisting in Search and Rescue operations
- Locating ships for local tug/supply operators
- Analysing shipping in specific areas
- Monitoring fishing zones
- Feeding data to AIS vessel tracking websites