Ulysses Mini Compact Dual Payload Marine Thermal Camera
The Ulysses Mini is a high-performance, gyro-stabilized marine thermal imaging system, featuring a day and night camera that delivers superior images in any lighting condition for demanding yacht masters and mariners.
Robustly Constructed, Beautifully Crafted
Ulysses mini is sculpted from rugged materials and exquisitely Awlgrip finished with a topcoat. The camera even comes with customizable LED lights that can match any vessel’s theme. The Ulysses mini is the ultimate performance accessory for your boat!
- High-resolution 640×480 thermal camera
- High-performance 4K capable, day and low-light CMOS camera
- Smooth images, real-time awareness, and quick response
- Gyro-stabilized for steady viewing in rolling seas
- Wide display interfacing options
- Advanced MFD/mobile app touch-screen control
- Radar Slave and other advanced network functions
- Low power consumption
Dual Payload Day and Night Thermal Camera
Around-the-clock imaging capability to enhance operational safety and situational awareness.
- Clear resolution on any weather conditions
- High-performance thermal camera with 12x optical zoom
- Smooth real-time images
- Gyro-stabilised for enhanced target sighting and tracking
- Wi-Fi connection to smart devices and possible remote operation with suitable data link.
Enhance your Ulysses’s surveillance with the new Argus NVL, a marine grade Network Video Logger that synchronises video images captured by your Ulysses camera, with data from your onboard navigational electronics.
- Integrated with NMEA0183 and NMEA2000 for interface to other marine sensors and electronics.
- Synchronized data from GPS, autopilot, gyrocompass, sonar etc.
- Robust solution of shipboard recordings for analysis and review