SteadyCast™ Heading Sensor
Know where you're actually casting. SteadyCast heading sensor is a simple, easy-to-install solution that provides fast calibration and premium heading accuracy. It aligns your boat bow to its actual orientation so you know where you are casting according to your chartplotter screen.
Accurate Heading Even at Low SpeedIts heading output rate at 10 Hz and accuracy of plus or minus 3 degrees ensures your chart orientation and boat heading line match up with reality, even at trolling speeds or when dead in the water.Effective in Rough WatersYou can also be confident your heading information will remain accurate, even in rough water.Easy Installation, Fast CalibrationSteadyCast heading sensor installs easily with NMEA 2000® plug-and-play interface and a simple 2-step precision calibration process for compatible Garmin chartplotters. Basic calibration for displays other than Garmin is also supported. Its 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any orientation located away from magnetic interference, and it's built to withstand bilge environments.In The Box:
- Ensures bow orientation on your chartplotter matches your heading
- Heading accuracy of plus or minus 3 degrees
- Easy NMEA 2000® plug-and-play interface
- Simple 2-step calibration process
- 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any orientation located away from magnetic interference
- SteadyCast heading sensor with integrated NMEA 2000® drop cable (6 ft)
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.