The em-trak Class B AIS B100 is an internationally certified, full feature, high performance Class B AIS Transceiver.
Receive and display all AIS transmissions
in real time and transmit your own position with the em-trak B100 AIS Class
B. FCC, USCG, Canadian and globally
certified, the B100 AIS Class B delivers the best performance and reliability
with the lowest power consumption. Guaranteed plug and play interoperability
with any display system and navigation application instantly enables the full
range of AIS related alerts.
The B100 uses HF-AIS core technology to
deliver the best performance, all contained within a small and robust device
with the lowest power consumption. If you are looking for a no compromise AIS
Class B that won’t let you down, and is simple to install, and fully compatible
with your existing navigation applications, all at a great price, then the B100
is the ideal choice for you.
- FCC & USCG & International certified standard AIS Class
- Dual NMEA2000 & NMEA0183 connectivity
- Small, light weight, easy to install
- Integrated high performance GPS receiver
- Ultra low power consumption
- HF-AIS core technology for enhanced AIS message processing –
see more see further
- Compatible with any display system and navigation application.
- Ruggedized - engineered to last
- Global three year warranty
- SD Card for easy trip and data logging
- Silent mode functionality (transmit off)
- Internal self-performance