- NEW for 2022! DST810 now features the Gen2 Paddlewheel for industry-leading speed performance from 0.3 knots to 45 knots.
- Smoother Speed – 5.7 Hz speed output (5X per second) for visibly smoother speed-through-water reporting and faster data for better decision making when every second counts.
- Integrated Attitude Sensor – for heel and trim and used in advanced speed calibration.
- Wireless connectivity to AIRMAR's CAST app has new user-friendly benefits:
- Calibrate the DST810 in a simple, intuitive way from your mobile device.
- Conduct basic and advanced heel-compensated speed calibrations for improved speed-through-water outputs across the speed range.
- Advanced speed calibration allows for manual speed entries for multiple heel angles and up to 10 speeds, formerly only possible through expensive PC software.
Introducing the Paddlewheel That Sets the Standard for Performance
Airmar’s new, next-generation paddlewheel design delivers industry-leading performance for start-up responsiveness and linearity throughout the speed range. Gen2 paddlewheel maintains the top speed performance Airmar is known for and adds start-up speed performance that beats all other available paddlewheels. The Gen2 paddlewheel is the most sensitive and accurate paddlewheel available for sailing and power boats.
Key benefits of the new Gen2 Paddlewheel include:
- Ultra-responsive speed begins as low as 0.3 knots and becomes linear at 0.6 knots.
- Speed-through-water readings stay accurate and smooth through 45 knots.