- For Product Recommendations: Please provide information about your vessel, its use (inland waters, bluewater, coastal cruising, workboat, commercial fishing, etc.) and navigation equipment with which AIS will be integrated.
- For Installation Support: Please let us know which AIS unit you have and the brand and model of products to which the AIS unit will be connected.
- Class B Transponder Support: If you are contacting us because you installed a Class B transponder and you don't seem to be broadcasting your position, please read our blog article on this first.
- For International Orders: We ship products to most countries around the world. If you are looking for a shipping quote, please enter your address and add the items you are interested in into your shopping cart. Once you have done this, the various shipping options and costs will be displayed. You normally can chose between UPS, FedEx or United States Postal Service (USPS). USPS Priority Mail is often a great option since it is fairly inexpensive and reasonably fast. Note though that this is not a tracked service so there is little, if any, assistance should the package not get delivered.
- For all other inquiries: Please call or complete the information request form below. We welcome your questions and don't worry if you're not sure what to ask. We're here to help.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Milltech Marine phone hours are 9am to 5:00pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday. If we are on another call or you are calling outside of our office hours, please leave a message. We will call you back.
Or feel free to leave us a message via our contact form below.