Apple iPads have become a really interesting platform for marine navigation apps. There are literally dozens of apps that span everything from charting to radar to tides and currents. This article provides a quick comparison table of the key features and costs for some of the most popular iPad marine navigation apps.
- Using Coastal Explorer 2017 (version 4) with the Standard Horizon GX2200
- TIMEZERO TZ iBoat + Vesper XB-8000 + FURUNO 1st Watch Wireless Radar: A new mobile solution for charting, AIS and radar
- U.S. Coast Guard Takes Aim at AIS Transponder Errors
- Do commercial vessels ignore Class B AIS?
- Coast Guard releases program to help AIS users confirm compliance