Designed for serious sailors and commercial applications, the B400 is a self-contained, fully integrated plug-and-play unit.
Suitable for internal or external installation, it has been certified weather and waterproof, and offers a integrated color display to remove the need for additional screens.
Easy to install and use, the B400 can be integrated with all common bridge systems, as well as offering a full range of advanced AIS functionality including alerts, target filters, vessel information lists, real time weather updates and more.
- Certified high powered AIS Class B (5W SOTDMA)
- High performance latest generation GPS
- Ruggedized and impervious to extreme environments – water (IPx6, IPx7), damp, shock, vibration, temperatures
- Suitable internal or permanent external installation
- Robust ergonomic button and rotary-knob user interfaces with configurable multi-lingual menu options
- Integrated high definition color display with night mode
- ENC chart (C-MAP) with configurable AIS target overlay
- Multiple functionality – collision, CPA, MOB, SAR, vessel lists, text messaging, weather, active monitoring, silent mode, plus much more
- Professional live AIS AtoN information display
- Plug & play connectivity - integrated WiFi, NMEA 0183 & NMEA 2000
- Enhanced RF screening to protect against electromagnetic interference
- Built-in power surge protection