Vesper Spring Promotion! Add to your shopping cart for our special price PLUS click here for details on a mail-in rebate (US customers only).
Quick & Easy Online Form
Free Class B AIS Programming
FCC regulations require Class B AIS units to be programmed with MMSI and vessel information before shipping to US addresses. Milltech Marine provides this service free of charge.
Common Questions About MMSI
To make it more convenient for you to provide vessel information, we have prepared this quick and easy online form. Please complete and submit at time of order.
We are required to have proof of valid MMSI, so please also send a copy of the issuing document.
If you do not have a copy of your MMSI assignment, contact the issuing authority or organization. To search the FCC licensing database, click here. For BoatUS information, click here.
Go here if you do not have an FCC Ships Station License and MMSI and wish to obtain one.
New Vision2 smartAIS transponder
WORLD'S FIRST TOUCHSCREEN smartAIS TRANSPONDER, PACKED WITH THE LATEST, MOST ADVANCED FEATURES
Introducing WatchMate Vision2 with a highly responsive, easy to use capacitive touchscreen, bright display, stylish looks, increased WiFi connectivity and lots more.
Powered by smartAIS technology, Vision2 has safety features that can save lives. Get proactive alerts when you have potential collision situations, if your anchor drags or if there's a man overboard situation.
With its intuitive and easy to use touchscreen, scroll through the menu, zoom in and out, see vessel details and navigation data, change alarm settings and more with the most gentle of touches.
Remote control your transponder from anywhere on board with your smartphone, tablet or smartwatch using WiFi. The Vision2's new high-speed WiFi enables up to eight devices to be connected simultaneously for greater flexibility.
The Vision2 has a stylish black bezel front panel with glossy black side panels, designed to complement every helm or Nav station.
- Stunning design: Stylish high gloss black bezel with glossy black sides, complements every helm or Nav station
- High speed Wi-Fi: With eight Wi-Fi connections, give access to your crew members and use multiple devices to remote control your Vision2
- Continuously updated features: Newly launched features are automatically updated from your smartphone or tablet using the WatchMate App
- NMEA 2000 Gateway: Translates NMEA 2000 navigation data and routes it over WiFi, USB or NMEA 0183
- Low Power Consumption: Keeps it always on, always visible, always watching
- WatchMate App: Monitor navigation data, AIS and GPS, manage alarms from your smartphone or tablet
- Galvanic isolated USB ports: Protect your transponder and connected equipment (laptops) from high current
- deckWatch App: Monitor navigation data, AIS and GPS, view alarms, change profiles from your smartwatch
- Fully Waterproof IPx7: Can be safely mounted anywhere on board
Standalone or integrate it