High Performance External GPS Antenna for the WatchMate Vision
This antenna is designed for the WatchMate Vision and Vision2 AIS Transponders. It combines a high performance GPS patch antenna and a low noise amplifier into a state-of-the-art compact and fully waterproof enclosure.
This innovative antenna design has two mounting options; Pole Mount or Base Mount. As well as being easy to mount, it comes with a 10m (32.8 feet) cable that has a small diameter connector thus making it easier to route the cable through smaller holes.
- Fully weather proof
- Ultra-high sensitivity
- Compact construction
- Excellent temperature stability
- Small connector at one end of the cable to facilitate installation
- Two mounting configurations (pole or base)
- Works with any AIS transponder or receiver that uses an SMA GPS antenna port
- This is also the same antenna that is used on the XB-8000 and XB-6000 if you need a replacement
Also check out our Portable GPS Antenna which works great with WatchMate Vision products and the XB-8000.
|Construction:||Compact waterproof (IPx7) housing|
|Dimensions:||90mm (3 1/2") diameter x 118mm (4 2/3") high when used with base mount (as shown in the photo at the top of this page)|
|Mounting:||Pole (standard 1" threaded mast) and Base included|
|Cable:||10 meter (32.8 ft) RG58 with SMA that connects directly to the WatchMate Vision|