SAS-300 AIS Class B AIS Transceiver with External GPS Antenna
Quick & Easy Online Form
Free Class B AIS Programming
FCC regulations require Class B AIS units to be programmed with MMSI and vessel information before shipping to US addresses. Milltech Marine provides this service free of charge.
Common Questions About MMSI
To make it more convenient for you to provide vessel information, we have prepared this quick and easy online form. Please complete and submit at time of order.
We are required to have proof of valid MMSI, so please also send a copy of the issuing document.
If you do not have a copy of your MMSI assignment, contact the issuing authority or organization. To search the FCC licensing database, click here. For BoatUS information, click here.
Go here if you do not have an FCC Ships Station License and MMSI and wish to obtain one.
The SAS-300 is a complete Class B AIS system designed for simple to use management, control and display of all AIS targets within VHF range. AIS data can be received from all types of Class B or Class A transponders, and can be displayed either on a "radar" type display, with chart overlay or without. The vivid graphics and the simple menu structure on the 6.5 inch, high resolution displays make the unit easy to use. The data is easy to access and the information easy to analyze, enabling the user to quickly move from screen to screen and gain access to the information specifically required.Features:
Displays the Following Information:
- 6.5" High Resolution color TFT display with 740 x 480 pixels
- Track AIS targets on standard "radar" display, over included worldwide base charts or (with optional SD Card) overlaid onto full C-MAP MAX cartography
- Advanced Rmax™ technology maximizes receive/transmit range, ensures that all available AIS messages are received and decoded in real time
- Track up to five vessels with track history and optional live details on individual vessels
- Large display allows easy viewing of all vessels with name, MMSI, range/bearing and full details on each vessel
- Instant "Go To" function
- Full control pad with dedicated function keys for easy operation
- Easy-to-use alarms for Closest Point of Approach (CPA) and Time to Closest Point of Approach (TCPA)
- Sort different types of vessels by color and different types of transmission by on-screen icon
- Class A vessels
- Class B vessels
- Base Stations
- Aids to Navigation
- AIS SARTs
- Search & Rescue