The SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkng converter allows select SeaTalk1 devices to interface and communicate on the Raymarine SeaTalkng data network. It is compatible with legacy ST40, ST60+, Raystar 125 GPS sensors and LifeTag Wireless Man Overboard Systems.
The SeaTalk to SeaTalkng Converter kit is a compact solution that connects in-line with the SeaTalkng instrument network.
- Easy plug-and-play connectivity with SeaTalkng networks.
- Works with select SeaTalk1 instruments, GPS sensors and LifeTag.
- Included SeaTalkng components establish basic backbone connectivity.
- Easily expanded using Raymairne SeaTalkngnetwork components.
What is in the kit?
|The converter kit includes all of the necessary components to interface to SeaTalk1 devices, and establish basic SeaTalkngconnectivity on the vessel including:|
- SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkng converter
- SeaTalkng Terminators (x2)
- SeaTalkng Blanking Plugs (x2)
- 15-in (400mm) SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkng converter cable
- SeaTalkng power cable
- 3.3-ft (1m) SeaTalkng spur cable