Pepwave MAX Transit Category 18 LTE Router
Peplink's Pepwave MAX Transit is a complete highest speed Internet connectivity solution in a single ruggedized metal case for your boat or vehicle.
This kit includes:
- An LTE-A Pro (Category 18 LTE Advanced) modem with two SIM card slots allowing for failover to a second network if the primary is not available
- BYOS! Bring your own data SIM card from your carrier of choice, insert the SIM in the router and you're connected (for some carriers you may need to provide an APN).
- Up to 1.2 Gbps downlink / 150 Mbps uplink data rate on virtually any cellular network (speeds dependent on carrier support).
- Additional capability to connect to public WiFi WAN as an alternate connectivity option.
- Gigabit ethernet WAN connection port for additional connectivity options such as wired Internet
- Customizable and prioritized connectivity rules (e.g. use marina WiFi while in port, use cellular carrier #1 when on the water and use cellular carrier #2 when out of range of #1)
- Integrated LAN network Access Point for routing Internet connectivity to wired and wireless devices on your boat or vehicle
- Support for 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO via dual band 2.4 and / or 5 Ghz WiFi
- Integrated GPS for optional tracking
- Wireless NMEA GPS data server on TCP/IP port 60660
- Powered via included AC adapter or 12-30v DC terminal block
- Easy to use web-based interface for customizing all features
- Captive portal support
- First year subscription to Peplink PrimeCare included.
- Includes 2 x WiFi antennas, 4 x LTE antennas and one GPS antenna for use inside. Optional antennas can be purchased separately for mounting outside
Automatic Failover 4G LTE Mobile Router
The MAX Transit offers redundant SIM slots with automatic switching, DC or terminal block power capability, advanced GPS fleet tracking, and remote management, all packed into a durable metal enclosure. It is also Verizon certified.
Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers
Redundant SIM slots with automatic switching for reliable network. You can also set the MAX Transit mobile router to automatically switch SIM cards when you’re in danger of exceeding a data cap. It also allows you travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually.
- Verizon (certified on Verizon)
- US Cellular
- Compatible with all major carriers.
- MAX Transit
- 12V2A Power Supply (ACW-601)
- 2x 5dBi Wi-Fi Antennas (ACW-341)
- 1x GPS Active Antenna (ACW-232)
- 4x 2dBi 4G LTE Antennas (4G LTE) (ACW-813)
- 1 Pair of Mounting Brackets (ACW-724)
- Bundles a first year subscription to Peplink PrimeCare, which includes SpeedFusion (Bonding, WAN smoothing, Hot Failover) and InControl centralized management.
4G: B1, B3, B25(B2), B66(B4), B26(B5/B18/B19), B7, B8, B12(17), B13, B14 , B20, B28, B29, B30, B32, B71, B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B43, B46, B48
3G: B1, B2, B4, B5(B19), B8