NOTE: This product will be available towards the end of September or early October. Accepting pre-orders now.
Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro 5G Router
Peplink's Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro 5G is a complete highest speed 5G Internet connectivity solution in a single ruggedized metal case for your boat or vehicle.
This kit includes:
- An 5G/LTE-A Pro 4G modem with two SIM card slots allowing for failover to a second network if the primary is not available.
- Supports both 5G and Category 20 LTE Advanced Pro, selectable auto mode or LTE only mode.
- BYOS! Bring your own data SIM card from your carrier of choice, insert the SIM in the router and you're connected (for some carriers you may need to provide an APN).
- Up to 4 Gbps downlink / 700 Mbps uplink data rate on certified 5G cellular networks (speeds dependent on carrier support).
- Up to 2 Gbps downlink / 150 Mbps uplink data rate on certified 4G LTE CAT-20 cellular networks (speeds dependent on carrier support).
- Additional capability to connect to public WiFi WAN as an alternate connectivity option.
- 2.5 Gigabit ethernet WAN connection port for additional connectivity options such as wired Internet.
- 2 Gigabit ethernet LAN connection port for wired client devices.
- Customizable and prioritized connectivity rules (e.g. use marina WiFi while in port, use cellular carrier #1 when on the water and use cellular carrier #2 when out of range of #1)
- Integrated LAN network Access Point for routing Internet connectivity to wired and wireless devices on your boat or vehicle
- Support for 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi 6 via dual band 2.4 and / or 5 Ghz WiFi
- Integrated GPS for optional tracking
- Wireless NMEA GPS data server on TCP/IP port 60660
- Powered via included AC adapter or 12-30v DC terminal block
- Easy to use web-based interface for customizing all features
- Captive portal support
- First year subscription to Peplink PrimeCare included.
- Includes 2 x WiFi antennas, 4 x LTE antennas and one GPS antenna for use inside. Optional antennas can be purchased separately for mounting outside
Automatic Failover 4G/5G Mobile Router
The MAX Transit offers redundant nano SIM slots with automatic switching, DC or terminal block power capability, advanced GPS fleet tracking, and remote management, all packed into a durable metal enclosure.
Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers
Redundant nano SIM slots with automatic switching for reliable network. You can also set the MAX BR1 Pro mobile router to automatically switch SIM cards when you’re in danger of exceeding a data cap. It also allows you travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually.
: This product is not guaranteed to work on all carriers as certification has not yet been completed on all carriers. We will update this page as testing and certification is completed. Contact Us
if you have questions.
- 1x BR1 Pro 5G
- 1x 12V2A Power Supply (ACW-632)
- 4x LTE/5G Antennas (ACW-234)
- 2x Wi-Fi Dual Band Antenna (ACW-341)
- 1x GPS Antenna (ACW-232)
- Bundles a first year subscription to Peplink PrimeCare, which includes SpeedFusion (Bonding, WAN smoothing, Hot Failover) and InControl centralized management.
5G: 5G (NSA) Sub 6Ghz: n1, n2, n3, n5, n28, n41, n66, n71, n77, n78, n79 5G (SA) Sub 6Ghz: n77, n78, n79
4G: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B12, B13, B14, B17, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B28, B29, B30, B32, B34, B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B46, B48, B66, B71