Quick & Easy Online Form
Free Class B AIS Programming
FCC regulations require Class B AIS units to be programmed with MMSI and vessel information before shipping to US addresses. Milltech Marine provides this service free of charge.
Common Questions About MMSI
To make it more convenient for you to provide vessel information, we have prepared this quick and easy online form. Please complete and submit at time of order.
We are required to have proof of valid MMSI, so please also send a copy of the issuing document.
If you do not have a copy of your MMSI assignment, contact the issuing authority or organization. To search the FCC licensing database, click here. For BoatUS information, click here.
Go here if you do not have an FCC Ships Station License and MMSI and wish to obtain one.
CALL US REGARDING AVAILABILITY OF THIS PRODUCT
Garmin AIS 800 Blackbox Transceiver
- Easy-to-use, reliable communication transmits your vessel information to other AIS receivers in your area while receiving AIS target data
- 5 watts of transmit power with Class B/SO provides faster positioning reporting than ever before¹
- Built-in GPS with connector for optional external antenna
- NMEA 2000® connectivity for easy integration with compatible chartplotters and multifunction displays
- Internal VHF antenna splitter allows VHF and AIS to share a single antenna
Increase your situational awareness and confidence on the water with the Garmin AIS 800 transceiver. It has 5 watts of transmit power and provides faster position reporting than ever before¹. It transmits your vessel information to other AIS receivers in your area while it receives their AIS target data. Garmin AIS 800 has an internal VHF antenna splitter, which allows the VHF and AIS to share a single antenna. It includes a built-in GPS (with connector for optional external antenna) and integrates seamlessly into the Garmin onboard system. The transceiver features NMEA 2000 connectivity for easy integration with compatible chartplotters and multifunction displays. And it’s all packed into an easy-to-install black box unit with a small footprint.
In The Box
- AIS 800
- NMEA 2000® T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 meters)
- VHF antenna extension (1.2 meters)
- USB adapter cable
- Power cable
- Mounting hardware
¹When cruising above 14 knots