DRS4DL+ Radar Dome - 4kW - 19" for TZtouch, TZtouch2, TimeZero Professional and TimeZero Navigator with Radar Module
The DRS4DL+ is a , 19" dome Radar Sensor for NavNet TZtouch and NavNet TZtouch2 and the PC-based TimeZero applications. This 4kW Radar is presented in a compact, rugged 19" dome with a 5.2 degree horizontal beamwidth antenna. Furuno's automatic, real-time digital signal processing presents navigators with some of the clearest targets they'll ever find from a Radar of this compact size. The DRS4DL+ utilizes a wired connection with NavNet TZtouch and TZtouch2. In combination with the TZTL12F/15F, this single-wire solution results in a very simple installation.
The DRS4DL+ spins at a fixed 24RPM, and has range scales from 1/8 nm to 36 nm. The DRS4DL+ is designed to work with NavNet TZtouch and TZtouch2 systems. It is not compatible with NavNet 3D.
Fast Target Tracking (TT) / ARPA on the DRS4DL+ manually or automatically acquires and tracks 10 targets*. After selecting a target, it only takes a few seconds for a speed and course vector to be displayed. With accurate tracking information, estimation of other vessel's course and speed is made simple.
*heading sensor required
- Compact 19" 4kW / 24 RPM / 36NM UHD Radome
- 5.2° horizontal / 25° vertical beamwidth
- Ultra-High Definition (UHD) Digital Radar delivers crystal-clear targets
- "Fast Target Tracking" TT / ARPA provides heading and speed for up to 10 targets (*heading sensor required)
- Advanced auto-adjust settings for Gain/Sea Clutter/Rain Clutter
- Easy installation w/"pigtail" for power & LAN, including 15m signal cable
- 12-24 VDC supplied by ship's mains (no PSU required)
- Lightweight 5.7kg/12.5lbs design
- Low power consumption: 23 Watt TX / 10 Watt STBY
- IPX6 waterproofing & -25°C to 55°C environmental rating
- Compatible with NavNet TZtouch (v5.01 or higher) & TZtouch2 (v5.02 or higher)
- NOTE: This radar is compatible with the Nobeltec TimeZero TZ applications for PC. For a list of supported radars and other devices for the TZ PC-based applications, see this guide here.