GET $100 REBATE NOW UNTIL THE END OF MAY 2019. CHECK HERE FOR DETAILS.
1st Watch Wireless Radar
Untether & Explore - Furuno 1st Watch Wireless Radar, that you can access directly from your iOS devices.
Move Around & Explore
With Furuno's 1st Watch Wireless Radar, you can do things previously impossible. You can bring the Radar display whenever you go, even put it on the iPhone in your pocket. Since the display is untethered, you are free to roam the vessel while maintaining full situational awareness of your surroundings. For example, you can bring the Radar display with you when jumping into the cabin quickly to grab fishing gear or other tools needed during your voyage.
Easy To Use At 1st Glance
Plug in the Radar, set up the free app from App Store and you're good to go. With familiar gestures it's a breeze to use; you can even use two iOS devices simultaneously. The app has been created with simplicity and efficiency in mind, providing reliable information that is easily accessible.
Less Cables, More Flexibility
Installation is simple with its compact and lightweight Radar antenna. Mount it, plug in the power cord and you're done. Due to the portability of the iOS devices this makes the system a good option for boats where space constrictions are of concern.
Power Requirements:*Please note: iOS devices and accessories are sold separately and do not come included with this product.
- 4kW Radar antenna, powerful yet compact in size (same housing as DRS2D)
- Wireless LAN, first Radar in the world accessible from your iOS devies
- No extra wiring needed except the power source, making installation a breeze
- Exceptionally simple setup and intuitive operation with user-friendly and free iOS app
- Extremely economical power consumption
- Vivid, multi-color Radar target presentation (1/8nm - 24nm)
- Simple touch interface with familiar gestures
- User selectable range scale from 0.125 to 24 nm
- Simultaneously connect and utilize 2 iOS devices, via high-sensitivity wireless signal
- Supports radar overlay on the Nobeltec TZ Marine Navigation iOS app
- When used in combination with one of our wireless AIS transponders, provides AIS and radar overlay on the Nobeltec TZ Marine Navigation iOS app. See this FAQ for more information.
- NOTE: This radar is not compatible with the Nobeltec TimeZero TZ applications for PC. For a list of supported radars and other devices for the TZ PC-based applications, see this guide here.