The Digital Yacht NavLink 2 is an easy to fit NMEA 2000 to Wi-Fi server designed to make NMEA 2000 navigation data available for apps on smartphones, tablets, iPads and PCs. It connects direct to the NMEA 2000 back bone and is also self-powered from the data network so installation literally takes seconds.
Once installed, it creates a local Wi-Fi network for devices to connect or can be programmed to join an existing wireless network if one is already installed. This is ideal for devices like the Furuno wireless radar which require operation through their own dedicated network but require NMEA 2000 data integration for charting apps.
Now works with the popular Navionics Boating App for Apple iOS and Android to display GPS and AIS data on your Navionics charts.
- NMEA 2000 to Wi-Fi server
- Self powered from NMEA 2000 bus – fits in seconds
- Supports TCP/IP and UDP connection modes
- Provides AIS, navigation and instrument data to apps
- Compatible with all popular apps like iNavX, TimeZero, Weather 4D, Navionics, SailGrib, NavLink, iSailor, SeaPilot, AquaMap etc
- Up to 7 connected devices
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, MAC OS, iOS and Android
- Easy web interface for programming
- Password protected
- Can act as dedicated wireless server or can connect to an existing wireless network
- Diagnostic data display mode and LED status lights
- Internal hi gain Wi-Fi antenna
- Super-fast 230KBs operation
- Optional raw data mode for developers and advanced users
- Supplied with NMEA 2000 cable