The Comar SLR350N is a Network AIS Receiver for Coastal Monitoring Applications. Connected to a PC, via the industry standard RJ45 Ethernet connector, the SLR350N enables AIS data to be viewed directly, or shared on a local network. The unit can also be mounted at a remote location and AIS data sent via the Internet to a fixed IP address for use on a dedicated server.
The SLR350N has been specifically designed for use by the professional market and uses the well proven and internationally specified Comar high sensitivity dual channel parallel receiver.
- Monitoring of shipping by Government bodies
- Traffic management at local port approaches
- Assistance in Search and Rescue operations
- Location of ships for local Tug/Supply operators
- Analysis of shipping in specific areas.
- Monitoring of fishing zones
- Feeding Internet AIS tracking sites
COMAR SLR350N RECEIVER PROVIDES:
- A method of monitoring the position, speed and heading of AIS vessels within VHF range.
- Decoding of Class A, Class B, Aids to Navigation, SARTS and all other AIS message types.
- Designed to comply with IEC 61993-2.
- Name of Vessel
- MMSI Number
- Speed (SOG)
- Course (COG)
- Type of vessel
- Call sign
- Rate of Turn
- Navigational Status
- Vessel Dimensions