ADD TO CART FOR BOAT SHOW SPECIAL PRICING - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
The i300W NMEA to WiFi Interface provides a low cost method of setting up a wireless network on-board (802.11b/g/n), enabling you to use Apps e.g. Aqua Map, iSailor and OpenCPN on your smartphone/tablet or PC to display all your electronic data including position, AIS data, depth, wind, compass heading amongst other NMEA 0183 data.
Want to wirelessly connect the AIS & GPS data from a GX2200 radio to an iPad or other mobile device?
Simple to set up, the i300W has 2 NMEA inputs which are multiplexed to a single high speed data output which transmits NMEA 0183 data over WiFi and provides communication with any suitable NMEA devices. With 2 inputs, it can accept NMEA 0183 data at 4800 from any GPS, Chartplotter or other navigation instruments, plus a 38,400 baud input from any AIS receiver or transponder, so you only need one unit to collect and transmit all the navigation data of your boat via the wireless gateway.
For a vessel with a Chartplotter at the nav station, using the Comar i300W NMEA to WiFi interface, the helmsman can view all the navigation data on deck via a suitable device, and for boats with the Chartplotter at the helm, it’s possible to check all the critical navigation data down below, making your boat’s data truly portable.
- For wireless re-transmission of NMEA 0183 AIS data
- Transmits a range of other NMEA 0183 data sentences
- Up to 3 WiFi connections and 5 TCP connections
- Connects with Tablets, Smartphones WiFi enabled Chartplotters etc.
- Ideal for AIS monitoring at various stations on a small vessel
- Comprehensive 802.11b/g/n network capability
- Quick and easy to configure and install
- Built-in USB port for local monitoring
- Universal DC power supply
- Rugged plastic housing
- A helmsman can view all the navigation data on deck via a suitable device such as a smartphone or tablet
- For boats with the Chartplotter at the helm, all the critical navigation data can be viewed from anywhere on the boat