RCL-300A HID Searchlight - 12V/24V
The RCL-300A was specially designed for mariners who require a high intensity remote controlled searchlight that can stand up to the tough marine environment.
The sleek design and modern construction of the searchlight body makes it attractive for recreational and commercial vessels. The searchlight is totally enclosed and is made of rugged aluminum alloy. It is gasketed and finished to be resistant to the weather.
The RCL-300A searchlight contains a narrow beam searchlight that produces 1,000,000 peak candle power by combining twin 35W metal halide HD lamps providing over 500K candela (CD) each and 1 million effective CD when combined.
It’s also simple to use with the ACR Point Pad™ controller.
- Internal elevation mechanism provides pitch control of spotlight beam
- Up to three remote Point Pad™ units may be installed on system
- Rugged triple-primed and sealed, marine grade aluminum housing
- Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- Auto return function that returns light to forward position when powered down
- Salt water-resistant construction with nylon and phenolic washers for years of reliable service
- Color - White
- Material - Marine-grade cast aluminum, tempered glass
- Operation - Remote controlled Point Pad™
- Voltage Input - 12/24 VDC
- Lamp - Twin 35W metal Halide lamps
- Rotation - 360° continuous
- Tilt - 45°
- Light Pattern - Variable; can be narrowed or broadened
- Beam Angle - 15° up, 30° down
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 12" x 13" x 9.3" (31 x 33 x 23.5 cm)
- Dimensions (Footprint Diameter) - 9” (23 cm)
- Weight - 31 lb (14.06 kg)
In the Box:
- RCL-300A Searchlight (12/24 V)
- Coaxial cable kit
- URP-102 Point Pad™
- URC-300 Master controller
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including BISPHENOL A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.