NOTE: This product is out of stock. Contact Us for alternate recommendations.
The em-trak A200 AIS Class A transponder is the ultimate SOLAS and inland waterway AIS Class A transceiver. IP67 water & weather proof with full integrated hi-res color display supporting a wide range of functionality including Electronic Chart Navigation and AIS target management.
The A200 is the world’s most advanced internationally certified AIS Class A transceiver and sets new standards of performance, functionality and reliability. As a single, fully integrated Class A transceiver, the A200 is easily installed and configured with dual NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 connectivity allowing guaranteed plug & play integration with other bridge systems instantly enabling the full range of AIS related alerts.
Proven, superior real world AIS message receive and transmit and message processing performance is delivered by advanced core HF-AISTM ensuring you see more targets, more of the time, at maximum range.
Its hi-resolution full colour display delivers a range of powerful functionality, including full CMAP ENC charting, multiple text and graphic display modes, AIS target management, proximity alerts, MOB/SAR alert and tracking and much more.
Despite its unmatched performance and functionality, the A200 is ruggedized being completely water, weather and vibration proof such that it will operate reliably for years without maintenance in even the most extreme marine environments.
The A200 is engineered and built for commercial users who rely on their AIS Class A day after day for their safety, security and operational efficiency.
- Internationally certified – SOLAS, IMO, USCG, FCC, EU, CCNR, CCS, Industry Canada
- Single fully integrated Class A transceiver
- Fully ruggedized, water, moisture, Salt fog, Shock and vibration proof
- Integrated HD colour display
- Full ENC chart operation
- HF-AIS core technology for enhanced AIS message processing – see more, see further
- Integrated long range WiFi
- Multiple interfaces: NMEA0183 AND NMEA2000 ensures plug and play compatibility with all display systems
- Global 3 year warranty